EDI Translation Tool Offering Complete Library of Pre-Built Trading Partner Kits
EDI integration is not a radical or new concept. The drive to reduce manual processing and minimize costly errors has been a key objective for business organizations as long as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) has been in existence.
To gain control over the supply chain, exchanging transaction data with key trading partners in an automated, integrated, and seamless manner is simply the beginning. To be at its most effective, integrated EDI must provide management with a clear, validated means of relating investment in the software, procedures, and countless tasks associated with managing EDI, in concise and quantifiable financial benefits.
DiTranslator is an EDI translation software that enables users to transform EDI data to and from the different formats used by your organization.
For over two decades, DiTranslator, DiCentral's EDI translation tool, has been powering the EDI and data integration of companies around the world. Over 2,000 organizations rely on this software to process daily transactions and move critical data between systems. Additionally, DiTranslator offers our complete library of pre-built Trading Partner Kits that allow one-click access to establish an EDI framework with any retailer or trading organization.
Why should I use DiTranslator?
- Satisfy Just-in-Time process by knowing the exact amount to order and to fulfill
- Save entry-level labor costs in keying data
- Allocate resources to higher priority tasks
- Automate 100% of EDI processing cycle
- Remove redundant data entry
- Minimize manual steps and chance of errors
- Provides the flexibility to grow the platform for years to come
- Can be deployed with as few as a single trading partner
- Thousands of additional trading partners can be supported
DiTranslator vs DiUnite: Which solution best fits your needs?
DiCentral offers two methods of EDI translation:
- DiTranslator: EDI Translator receives EDI data and provides architecture to manually key the information into in-house systems
- DiUnite: EDI Translator automatically converts data into a format that is acceptable for the company's ERP or accounting system and then automatically routes the data to that system, with the reverse being true for outgoing transactions.
Free DiTranslator Download
DiCentral is offering all customers a free DiTranslator download. Your free DiTranslator download includes a Windows 7 upgrade, SQL Server upgrade, assistance with data transfer and transition from SQL Server, and no reactivation fees.
Your free download also includes server-based DiTranslator integration with 1 EDI client access license and 1 EDI kit license from our EDI kit library.
Download now to enjoy the following FREE benefits:
- Deploy EDI settings required by specific trading partners WITHOUT the need to become an EDI expert
- Achieve 100% automated EDI translation process
- Maintain compliance with ever-changing EDI standards
- Leverage the investments that would have been made in creating an EDI infrastructure
- Improve operational costs in terms of dollars and time
- Support thousands of additional trading partners
The library of available partners include:
- The ABB Group
- Department of Defense/Federal Government Institutions
- Major Hospitals
The integration with these Trading Partner Kits allows fully automated creation of inbound and outbound transaction processes which results in minimizing human interaction, reducing chance for errors, delays, and ultimately costly chargebacks.
DiTranslator supports all available EDI standards quickly, easily, and with minimal disruption, including X12, EDIFACT, and XML.