EDI Integration Solution Accelerates the EDI Process and Integrates with Your Accounting System
DiIntegrator combined with DiCentral's hosted EDI translation and routing services (Web Based EDI - DiWeb), allows you to process large groups of orders while providing tight integration with local backend applications such as your accounting software package or ERP system. As a supplier, you now have the benefit of processing your EDI data locally while maintaining the advantages of complete visibility and redundancy offered through a web-hosted EDI solution.
Unique "Processing Agents" within DiIntegrator are designed to manage and manipulate large volumes of EDI data to facilitate order and fulfillment processes. This increased functionality allows you to manage much heavier loads of data, and comply with today's most challenging supply chain requirements.
DiIntegrator can help you reduce supply chain costs by applying unique business rules and policies to meet the specific requirements for each trading partner.
- Immediate access to experienced integration team
- Simplify automation of electronic transactions (EDI/XML) for increased productivity
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Improved level of accuracy and visibility for improved service levels
- Reach broader trading partner ecosystem
- Leverage your investment in your ERP system
- Accomplish more, on time, with less resources
- Time: Minimize the time spent mapping data structures from the format of external partners to internal applications such as SAP, Oracle, and more.
- Global Reach: Let DiCentral build your B2B trading community of suppliers, customers, logistics providers, financial companies, and others for you.
- Leverage Technology Investment: DiCentral's technology integrates directly with your ERP, providing more value from your investment.
- ERP Integration Expertise: DiCentral's experienced team of consultants design projects based on best practices.
- Focus: Reallocate the resources spent on time-consuming technical mapping to each trading partners' precise guidelines. DiCentral lets you focus directly on growing your business.
- Customer Support: Provides up to 24x7 customer support and monitoring offered in multiple time zones around the world.
- Savings: DiCentral's proven flat file solution offers you savings in software, upgrades, maintenance, hardware, and more.
- Visibility: Advanced technology offers global visibility of your business data with usage levels, transaction acknowledgements, email alerts, and reporting.
- Flexibility: DiCentral uniquely satisfies each trading partner's rules while meeting your internal requirements.
- Precision: Keep erroneous data from entering your ERP system with DiCentral technology.
- Eliminate Infrastructure: Hardware, software, databases, and networks formerly dedicated to B2B integration are all managed by DiCentral.
Trading Partner Management
DIintegrator provides a robust set of tools that allow you to set unique business policy profiles for each trading partner and manage the relationship.
DiIntegrator can effectively reduce the time it takes to process EDI documents, ultimately speeding the workflow processes.
Industry Specific Solutions
How much time do you spend managing short-shipped orders? DIintegrator will automatically allocate items across all shipping locations according to the unique requirements of each client.
Intelligent Order Management
- Shorten order-processing cycles with advanced management tools that organize, audit, and correct discrepancies before EDI documents are created.
- Invoice large groups of orders, including direct to store.
- Handle complex shipping and fulfillment requirements with multiple packing options from multiple locations.
- Reduce turnaround time with predictive shipment building methods.
- Multi-user access configuration for pick tickets, packing slips, UCC 128 labels, bill of lading and more.
- Integrate transaction data with accounting systems, warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, and other third party applications.
- SBT, VMI, TMS, dynamic order sourcing. DiIntegrator modules provide solutions for your unique supply chain processes.
- Accurate Data
- Maximum Visibility
- Managed Trading Relationships
- Integrated data
- Time Savings
- Return on Investment
- Workflow Processing
- Operating Efficiencies
Perfection Wizard ensures accuracy of all incoming data.
ASN Wizard generates multiple ASNs with a few clicks of the mouse.
Allocation Wizard distributes available inventory across trading locations.
Features and Components
- DiConnect Communication - Provides secured FTP data transfer.
- AS2 - And/or other certified and interoperable data communication solutions.
- TMS Wizard - Provides immediate and real-time synchronization between physical equipment, response to routing requests, and advance ship notices.
- ASN Creation Wizard - Consolidates your warehouses' shipping notices into one single ASN.
- Global ASN Combination Wizard - Consolidate multiple factory shipment notices into one single ASN.
- ASN Process Agent - Constructs and defines hierarchical ASN data automatically according to Trading Partner policies and business rules.
- Packing Wizard - Provides seven unique process models to define carton content across multiple Trading Partner orders.
- Carton Identification and Labeling Wizard - Automates synchronization of serial shipping container code (SSCC) values between your system and your DiWeb account.
- HTML format print files available
- Printing UCC Labels any Windows based graphic printer
- Small Parcel Export Wizard - Transfer seamlessly carton level data to third party or carrier-supplied shipping systems.
- Purchase Order Process Agent - Provides order management (order grouping, order perfection and reports) and processing capabilities, including the invoicing function.
- Purchase Order Perfection Wizard - Verifies PO information, such as store addresses and item information.
- Allocation Wizard - Supports all common methods for distributing available inventory across multiple store orders.
- Invoice Process Agent - Assigns, defines, and maintains invoice numbers, store terms, and PO specific data fields.
- Order and Invoice ASCII Flat Files - Supports the import/export of orders, invoices and data integration with other applications via ASCII flat file format.
- System Reports - Provides eight industry reports: PO summary, PO allocation report, invoice summary, item summary vs. available to ship, pick grid, packing slip, carton content report, detailed manifest.
- EDI Process Agent - Reduces the time spent and increases the speed of processing EDI documents though data management, data manipulation, data processing prior to creation of electronic documents or physical shipments. (Warehouse Orders (940), Warehouse Shipping Advice (945), PO Acknowledgement (855), Order Status inquiries (869), Responses to Order Status Inquiries (870), Request for Routing (753), Response to Request for Routing (754), Global Factory Distribution (ZZ), 3PL proprietary Flat Files).
- Partner Policy Profile - Maintains trading partner specific business roles to simplify and automate EDI Trading Partner compliance.
- SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine - Redistribute version of the SQL Server relational database engine.
EDI Integration Solutions
- ERP Adaptors - Increases the speed of EDI data integration deployment. DiShadow Integration Agents interact with enterprise system's API, support SQL-based communications, and provide multiple methods for exchanging EDI data between your Trading Partner and your ERP
- Document Transformation Adaptor - Provides plug-and-play "maps" for the exchange of ASCII based, flat file transactions.